Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide a range of specialist clinics and services.
- Travel and Vaccine Clinic
- Elderly persons screening - an annual check-up offered to patients over the age of 75 with the practice nurse.
- Blood tests - Tuesday and Friday by appointment only
- Child immunisations
- Ante natal care - pregnant patients will be referred to the midwifery service.
- Allergy clinic - Monday afternoon by appointment with the doctor or nurse.
- Diabetic clinic - Wednesday afternoon by appointment.
- Family Planning - following an initial consutlation with the doctor follow-up appointments are with the nurse.
- Well Woman - cervical smears and breast awareness promotion by appointment with the practice nurse.
- Smoking cessation
The practice nurse is also available for the following by appointment.
- Blood pressure checks
- Dressings and removal of stitches
- Ear syringing
- Travel vaccination and advice